Atom Silver Power Supply
- Compatible with all coil and rotary machines.
- Built in magnets and grippy silicone for use on a variety of surfaces
- Simple push/Rotary control to turn on/off output and to change voltage (No pedal required to run)
- Color indicates voltage (range 1.5 – 17)
- 6 amp peak inrush current, 3 amp true RMS continuous current
- Maintained or momentary foot pedal modes
- Jump start enabled for hard starting rotaries
- Fully machined, Anodized Aluminum housing – available in silver or black
- Dimensions: 1 3/4” height, 2 7/8” diameter, 6.4 oz weight
- Comprehensive 2 year manufacturers warranty
- Includes: Atom power supply, 1 US power cord and power adapter
- Made in the USA
Shipping & Delivery
In addition to offering the best shipping rates available, we also offer Free Shipping (via AusPost) on all orders valued over $100 and encourage all of our customers to take advantage of this service.
All parcels are shipped from our Melbourne warehouse. Once an online order is placed, it will typically be dispatched the following business day. You'll also receive an email with your tracking information once your order has been shipped.
Approximate delivery times for Standard & Free Shipping are as follows;
Metropolitan (Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide) - 2 to 5 business days;
Regional NSW, VIC, QLD, ACT, SA, WA, NT - 5 to 7 business days;
Remote QLD, SA, WA, NT, TAS - 7 to 10 business days;
Should you require your order urgently, please select Express Shipping during Checkout.
For more information, please refer to our Shipping & Delivery Policy.